A motivational speech is an inspiring speech that aims to encourage self-reflection and confidence in the audience. The goal of a motivational speech is to captivate the audience into believing in themselves and the motivational speech topics you are speaking about.
How to write a motivational speech
- Come up with inspiring motivational speech topics that arouse emotions within people.
- Ask the audience questions as often as possible so you can get them thinking.
- Make your speech more relatable by telling stories.
- Add in some physical or mental activities relating to your topic.
- Include studies and statistics to lend credence to your speech.